Saturday, November 15, 2014

BIG NEWS for Menu Musings!!

Oh my Gosh, Y'all!  You have to check this out!  With the recent numbers on the blog, and the growing popularity of the cookbook, a reporter from my local news came out to my house to do a story on Menu Musings.  How cool is that?!  You know who made this happen?  YOU, my friends!  

Thank you all for following along on this journey with me.  I hope we will cover many, many more miles together.  :)   So without further delay, here is the news clip.  

Click the link under the photo.


Once again, thank you, friends!

There are so many recipes for you to hang around and discover!  You can do that by clicking on my Recipe Index at the top of the home page where you are sure to find some great dishes!

Connect with me!  If you are not already a subscriber, Click here to subscribe to MenuMusings.  You can also follow me on Pinterest as well as on the MenuMusings Facebook page.  


Since we are getting close to Thanksgiving, here are some great holiday bonus recipes:






Roasted Cornish Game Hens (because maybe you don't need a whole turkey?)


I also have a YouTube Channel with short video tutorials that you won't want to miss!  Here's just one delicious example:
Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter and Crispy Fried Sage Leaves!  YUMMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest